Friday, June 20, 2008

Further progress on shoe

-------------------------------
Time: 3 hrs 10 mins
Total Time : 16 hrs 38mins
-------------------------------
I added some more Magic Sculpt to the basic shoe shape to "fill out" the shoe as it was quite skinny. I also added in the 'cuff' if that's what its called, the bit at the top of the shoe that sits against the ankle. Compared to the original, it's a nicer, more realistic shoe shape.



I don't find the Magic Sculpt the best product to sculpt finer details with, probably because I haven't gotten used to it yet and don't leave it sit to harden a little. I find the Klean Klay the best material but it's eternally soft so it makes things difficult as you cant paint or sand, it's just soft clay. I sculpted the piece that fits over the top of the shoe. The yellow part is Mori Mori.


Lastly, I make some more changes to help even out the head, it's really crap when hair is attached to the head, even when you aren't modding anything and just building!!!


No comments: