Monday, January 08, 2007

Cloak, no longer in four pieces!

-------------------------------
Time: 1hrs & 40mins Total Time : 30hrs & 48mins
-------------------------------

Bit of a break over the weekend but some more work today. After the superglue set the pieces were more solidly joined than I expected but in order to hide the join and reinforce it I used more resin to cover the join quite liberally inside and out.





A bit of sanding and it’s starting to take a nice shape. Once it was smoothed over it really is looking nice!




I don’t like the shape of where it sits against the hip, I feel it’s too bulky and not flattering whatsoever. I’m unsure whether I can sand this back without losing that area completely, I will try and if I loose it I will sculpt more resin over it and go from there.

No comments: