Friday, March 14, 2008

Fill the gap and resculpt the arm

-------------------------------
Time: 55 mins
Total Time : 2 hrs 25mins
-------------------------------
There's quite a large gap here and even if there wasn't I would have resculpting the arm anyway, it's just not boyish enough. Alot of the time he's drawn girly, but I don't want him to be too feminine with his actual physique/muscle tone. Using Magic Sculpt it was a learning session even though I've used it so many times in the past that's only really to 'lay' over things, I haven't really sculpted anything with it. This isn't finished, but I'm not going to spend too long on it, I'll probably prime it to have a look at the general arm shape, I'll probably take some off the bottom I think there's too much there because of the position of the original arm, the shape doesn't exactly match what it would look like with the arm raised. We'll see, but so far so good!





No comments: